Berlin is a real hotspot. The café scene is varied and provides inspiration and fresh ideas for cafés throughout Germany, and even at an international level. What is in trend and what is old hat already?
We learn from functioning concepts and gain inspiration for our own concept.
Whether you are starting a new café business or strategically rebranding an existing one, the competition analysis seminar is an important tool for understanding how the sector functions and what customers want. We can avoid mistakes from the get-go, by observing and learning from existing processes.
- What is competition analysis?
- How should competition analysis be conducted? And what must be kept in mind?
- In groups, we visit interesting individual cafés around Berlin and analyse them – we test the drinks, describe processes and notice trends
- Evaluation of results back at the Berlin School of Coffee
- Business founders
- Coffee shop operators & managers
- F&B Managers
With each all-day seminar, you receive a detailed hand-out and a personalized certificate of attendance.
We are pleased to invite you to lunch in the relaxed atmosphere of the “Berliner Kaffeerösterei” during the one-hour break. Snacks and soft drinks are included.
One day seminar (9:30-17:00)
€ 250 plus tax
Number of participants:
Min. 2 people per seminar
Max. 4 people per seminar
|W 46||Date||Block courses||Individual courses||Language||
|Fr||13.11.||Competition analysis||German||€ 250||€ 0||Registration|
|W 49||Date||Block courses||Individual courses||Language||
|Fr||04.12.||Competition analysis||German||€ 250||€ 0||Registration|